Friday 13 August 2010

Just Starting

OK so I thought it was about time to start dropping in a few bits and bobs about what I am doing with the camera. I have 4 weeks left before the courses start again at college so hopefully there will be time to go out and get some decent shots taken.

I'm on a really hunt for round hay bales at present. They sure take them in quickly after the floods in 2007. Some new wind turbines have popped up locally too so fingers crossed some shots of those will be taken soon.

I also need to work on the Photoshop side of things. Have 10 weeks worth of instructions to write in the next few weeks. The class are getting pretty good at it too so some more complicated things this time round - mind the Out of Bounds session was pretty intensive for a lot of them!

Anyway here is a shot of some turbines from Lissett, near Beverley with a nice summer sky above them...

No comments:

Post a Comment